For parents, taking kid to the movie for the first time can be a good thing or bad family entertainment. We need to be full of attention to this. Here are some tips to consider:
- The first thing we should keep in our mind, is our kid ready to watch movie in a theater? Kids are sensitive to loud noises and some of them are scared of the dark. A lot of kids see their first movie around 3 or 4 years old, but some parents wait until they are a bit older around the age 7 or 8.
- We have to choose the right movie for them. Don't force your kid to watch movie through something they are not ready for.
- Many theaters show a slew of commercials, advertisements, and trailers before the feature for almost 15 minutes, we should skip it!
- Don't forget to bring a plenty of snacks, your favorite meal for your kids, it can be a key of survival when your kids got bored in the theater.
- Don't expect your kids sit through the entirely movie, give them a short break if they seem bored.
- last but not least. Placement of the seat is very important, sit near to the isle in order to make you go out to the theater easily. and don't get too close to the screen.
A few minutes after we walk into the theater, Vito was so excited. We didn't skip the ads and trailers, after the film was starting, he's getting bored of the conversation. I took him out and got a short break in the lobby to prepare him one more time. His favorite character's in action and he's really happy and curious. He's eating his favorite meals and drinks; popcorn and ice tea during the film. We interacted (kept it to a whisper in order not to bother others) during the movie. Finally he adapted and enjoyed the show until the last minutes.
Watching movie with kids must be fun. Have a great family movie entertainment!